Each therapeutic weighted blanket is made with only the best handling and materials. We pride ourselves on excellent craftsmanship and treat each blanket as if it were meant for our own children. Each Weighted Blanket is made for a specific purpose and for a specific person. We take EXTRA special care in the creation and shipping of each one.
- 100% Cotton Flannel Fabric, we Pre-wash all material with free and clear Dermatologist recommended detergent. This not only cleans the fabric so it’s nice and fresh it also helps with preventing further shrinking after the Blankets are washed through its course of time and use.
- High Quality Sewing Thread
- Hypoallergenic and non-toxic polypropylene pellets (a plastic pellet with a high melting point), the most superior weighting material available for weighted blankets.
- 100% Natural Cotton Batting which helps bring warmth and added comfort to each Weighted Blanket.
Our Process for adding Polypropylene Pellets
- Machine Washable
- Non Toxic – BPA Free
- Hypo Allergenic
- Mold and Mildew Resistant
We sew our beads into the Natural Cotton Batting so they are safely secure in each row or column of the body. We carefully measure, divide, and quilt the polypropylene pellets evenly across the blankets to prevent them from concentrating in any certain area. We take extra care to secure all seams and double the outside seam to make sure pellets will not leak. You do not have to remove anything before washing, nor will you need a cover. Just toss the entire blanket in the wash. You can also machine dry or lay flat to dry.